Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Accepting who you are

I'm not sure that's exactly the right title for my thought, but I commented a short time back that a number of men want to pretend that they're "there for some other reason".
Certainly if one's safety is at risk, I can understand that. But as I was reflecting on why that might be, it occurred to me that some of them may not be entirely comfortable with who they are....or something along that line. As you will have gathered from my earlier posts (& photos), my emotional & romantic responses are totally heterosexual, but I've been sucking cocks most of my life.....and I'm comfortable with that - & who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment