Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Sunday 23 December 2012

Travel thoughts/advice

In an earlier post I had bemoaned the fact that there's no travel advice available that's really targeted at the non-gay traveller (e.g. the otherwise straight solitary cocksucker who seeks his excitement in dimly lit public washrooms...i.e. people like me).......and no readers have volunteered anything further. So I thought maybe I should offer a bit of my own.
A daunting task really.
I've been to so many places (about 50 countries at last count), some worthwhile, most not - at least for the sort of activity I get up to that is.........cultural, gastronomic, scenic & historical attractions notwithstanding.
If any of you out there are planning on travelling, drop me a note as to where you're going & I'll offer up whatever I know. Almost all of my experience has been in countries where the men are uncut, but I've travelled a lot elsewhere and have some experience in seeking out the uncut sub-groups (e.g. the Mexicans in Southern California).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment