Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Sunday 13 January 2013

The smell of pussy

I just happened to be on the Phero Talk site and saw that there were numerous questions about the smell of pussy, one of which suggested that if it smelled fishy, it was "bad & should be thrown away".
To which my response was:

I'm not sure if that was a serious comment, but in my experience it invariably arises from intercourse (presumably from the mixture of semen & vaginal fluid, but I don't know the biochemical reason) - and will be much stronger where there have been multiple sexual partners over a short period of time.

As a related thought, I recollect seeing an article several years ago that was based on an extensive survey of men's recollections of their first sexual experience with a woman. At the top of the list was how erogenous the smell of the woman's pussy was. And I must admit that it's still my primary interest with any woman I find sexually attractive.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment