Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Saturday 25 August 2012

Drawing a blank - actually, a number of blanks

So my Craigslist posting to locate a soulmate has been fruitless (no pun intended).
Even though I put a very clear statement upfront that I was looking for a fellow aficionado (i.e someone who is also an anonymous cocksucker) to swap stories & buddy around with, all I attracted were those looking for a "relationship". Presumably their thinking was that I didn't really mean what I said. Well, I did mean it. So after five separate meetings over coffee, I have (temporarily at least) given up. I may pick it up again in a few weeks or months.
In the meantime I'm preoccupied with the Chinese nanny of one of my friends. She's sex starved....and I'm only there to help. Photos of her in few weeks if I can get her to pose. Keeping my ladyfriend out of the know also being a high priority. More on this adventure in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment