Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Friday 23 December 2011

Size!

Does it really matter?
The answer to that question is "Like many things, it depends".

But apart from that debate, it is amazing how long it can take the penny to drop. In my case, about 66 years. Not that I've really been thinking about it since birth, but you get the drift.
In any event, when I was in Prague & Vienna a month or so ago - and doing my usual surreptitious tour of the public toilets looking for action - I started thinking about why so many men on display had large cocks. Was it just a case of they were likely to be more willing to display what they had - or perhaps that men at the other end of the spectrum wouldn't be willing to do the same?
It came together as a solidified thought when I came across a man at the toilets on the lower level of a mall (the Palladium?) in Prague. Although I wasn't interested in sucking him off (I like something with foreskin over the head when it's erect), when I came back several hours later, he was still at the urinals & still had an erection. It dawned on me that what he and many others were doing was long-term jelquing....and proving that it works.
Funny how long it took me to come to that realisation.

For those of you interested, a really good site that doesn't hard sell you something is at:

http://www.penis-enlargement.org/free_exercise_guide.htm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment