Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Monday 13 May 2013

Penis enlargement - experimenting

So in the "Does size matter?" blog, I mentioned that I'd been experimenting with penis enlargement techniques & that I'd comment on what I'd found.
There are all sorts of penis enlargement products on the internet. If you search around a bit for commentary, you'll see that most are, to say the least, suspect.  However, a couple of years ago, I purchased one of those stretchers, on the basis that if you think of the ligaments which attach the penis to the pubic bone, increasing length should be possible (especially since I've read that doctors have been able to stretch people's legs, which also involves stretching bone - not quickly mind you, but over a period of years). In any event, I found the attaching strap to be a bit painful for the hours of use that were said to be required & so eventually purchased another model with a round rubber strap, which is a lot more comfortable to wear.
Unfortunately, wearing something of this nature also reduces your mobility, so much so in my case that I tore a muscle which attaches to the pubic bone when attempting to jump across a small ditch on a golf course. It was about two months before I recovered from that injury & somehow I never got back to using it again.
This February the thought crossed my mind again. Being hesitant to start using the stretching device again, I looked up a site I had come across a few years ago by the name of Thunders' Place. It's a forum for men involved in penis enlargement. I wasn't able to join the site when I originally came across it, as it had capacity limits, but those seem to have been solved & I was able to join. It has quite detailed exercise programs - and reports from thousands of members on their personal experiences & progress.
I started the exercises shortly thereafter - and about a week into the process came across a discussion on the site about the effectiveness of stretching devices. There was a comment from a member, who had obviously done a fair amount of research, that the devices do indeed work - and that you can expect 1/2" of increase in length for every 1000 hours of use. (I think you have to use it at least 8 hours a day to achieve that, as casual use is unlikely to have any effect, even if you keep it up for decades). So I dug out my stretcher and on Feb. 20th started using it for as much as I could each day. As a practical matter I found that I could manage 12 hours per day when not travelling, but only about 8 hours a day when my ladyfriend is in town (as it can leave you a bit sore & recovery time isn't instant). And I've since really not done a lot in the way of enlargement exercises, maybe once week for 5 minutes, but that's about it.
I'll comment on length gains a little further on, but the most immediate result was a noticeable increase in girth, which many members at Thunder's Place have commented on. It's an emotionally satisfying "quick win".
Which leads me to comment on the USA Today article in my previous blog - and to a reaction I had when I saw an older man at a sauna in Sacramento a few months ago. Although he had a reasonably long penis, there was something unexciting about it. It was because it was thin. It could be that thin just isn't "male". I'm not sure. But it may be a corollary to the finding in the USA Today article that anything over 3" in length will do .
As to gaining length, I'll measure on May 20th, being 90 days (and about 1000 hours of usage) after my start on Feb. 20. I expect that it'll be a little short of the predicted 1/2" increase (although I'm already about 3/4" longer when in the stretcher). The increase in girth is most noticeable - and that's very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment