Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Sunday 7 April 2013

Ebbing & flowing

I'm in San Diego for a few days & was on my way down to Aqua Day Spa, which I think is Korean owned and caters to an Asian crowd - to see what might be available. It might have been me - or the heavy traffic I was stuck in, but I thought "Do I really want to do this?" and after debating the issue with myself for a minute, decided to take the next exit off the I5 and head over to one of the wine speciality retailers to select a few Napa cabs to take back with me and then have a quiet dinner with my Wall Street Journal.
I had the same feeling when driving back from San Diego in February when I had promised myself that I would check out every rest stop on the I5 through California, Oregon & Washington. Admittedly, the weather was somewhat against hanging around outside (& you do need to be prepared to hang around - the action can be very sporadic), but it does occur to me that my moods & my sex drive do ebb & flow. I'm not sure if that's solely a function of age (& of being human).
I say that because in places like Moscow I never missed a weekend at the public washrooms. They were large & there were always lots of men coming & going - and I was certain to find two or three of interest. And, of course, they were all uncut, so unless I was very short of time, I was never disappointed.
So maybe it's the amount of time & effort that I need to put into it here that's wearing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment