Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Saturday 3 November 2012

At cross purposes

So I pulled into the Boundary Road parking lot at Central Park last Sunday afternoon....and a fellow in a pick-up truck rolled down his window as I drove by - so I circled back & parked nearby. He seemed to express some further interest, so I walked over & engaged him in conversation (he was in his fifties, Latin American - so I was pretty sure he'd be uncut He was obviously scrupulously clean - a prime candidate)...."Everyone here seems to have dark windows & doesn't realise that it's difficult to see inside......are you married.......not much happening here today.......oh, you're from El Salvador - any El Salvadorian restaurants in the city?", etc. etc.,.
Eventually I said "So, if you're interested........"
To which he replied "Interested, interested in what?" To which I thought I should be direct, so I said "Interested in getting sucked off."
I could have knocked him over with a feather. He was almost speechless. The whole conversation was at cross purposes.
As I thought about it later, it's true, all of these sorts of conversations are a bit of a dance & do take place in code.....but what was he thinking was happening.....and why did he seem to express an interest in my presence?
I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment