Ready for action with HKG

Ready for action with HKG
Took this photo with me in it as a mistake when HKG was posing

Saturday 29 October 2011

Some initial thoughts on setting up this blog

At this stage I suppose that I'm writing to myself....but, in time, hopefully to others with similar interests.
As it says in the General Description, I'm a semi-retired professional (& otherwise quite straight) who has traveled extensively internationally  (& continues to do so)  - accompanied by a lifelong interest in performing fellatio on uncircumcised (& also otherwise quite straight) men...and in performing cunnilingus on any attractive woman who is interested  (& this is an even tougher group to identify).
I have a close friend who's the only other person who knows of my interest in fellatio, which he once described as  "a solitary pursuit" - and hence the title of this blog site.

Since my interests are broader than foreskin, fellatio and cunnilingus, I'll most likely frequently comment & muse on other matters, from running a professional practice....to travel....to art & music...to golf....to economics....to what makes people tick....to just about everything else in the world around me.

Of course, the question arises (at least in my mind) as to why I'm taking the time to write about all these topics. I've lived most of my life without communicating on my sexual activities (especially those involving other men), but I do spend a lot of time thinking about them - and if I set out my thoughts, perhaps I'll generate comments from passers-by - and then some interesting discussion might ensue.
And if I'm doing all this, then why not comment on anything else I find of interest?

We'll see what happens....and whether I'll end up writing without bracketed inserts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!
    Nothing arouses me more than the sight, smell and texture of an intact penis. I've traveled a bit as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete